Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Nav Bar in Designer 6

Hi there!

Need your help - I would like to include some of the nav bars as vertical versions in my website, but some of these are only available in horizontal version. For example - I would like to choose the Satin Sheen Horizontal navb. from the design gallery in a vertical version. Where can I download these? Are these available in seperate template packs??

OH - just forget - I also would like to insert a imageflow to a webpage. Is there any Widget or style available from XARA/MAGIX??

many thanks in advance for your help!

best regards

Marty
    Last edited by martinvst; 19 February 2011 at 11:26 AM.

Default Re: Nav Bar in Designer 6

Not sure what an image flow is. Can you explain or provide a link so we can see what you are referring to.

Simply double click on any menu bar to open the Navigation Bar Properties menu and check Horizontal or Vertical.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nav-bar.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	80053  

Many thanks gwpriester for your help regarding the navbar!!

regarding the imageflow - this is a website where I can download that program - but unfortunately I have no idea how to include it to a webdesign 6 webpage......

http://imageflow.danielsenff.de/

Marty

Sorry, but you cannot include a program into a web page.
    According to that page it can be run as a stand-alone (Java) program or as a plugin to another program called ImageJ.
    As it is a Java program maybe you could embed it into a web page, but I can't really see the point?

This is code I used to embed a Java panorama player some years ago:
    Code:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>A Java page</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <center><applet code="PurePlayer" archive="PurePlayer.jar" width="100%" height="100%">
    	<param name="panorama" value="afh7666_afhprosh_cap.ivp">
    	<param name="optimizememory" value="true">
    	</applet>
    </center>
    </body>
    </html>
    It should be possible to use inside Xara by putting it into an iFrame.
    Last edited by bjornkn; 20 February 2011 at 12:12 PM.

many thanks, bjornkn for your help! I will try to include it with an iframe......

Yes, but that page is all text. What does Image Flow do???

....maybe I could include the html of the imageflow page into a html placeholder? What do you think?

No, that won't work (apart from the ethical aspect of just grabbing someone else' html code). It ismost likely full of relative links, which will not work if the html code is just copied.
    What exactly is it that you want to do? Point your visitors to the Imageflow/ImageJ apps? Or actually use them in your page (if possible)?
    You could just place a link to the Imageflow page on your page?
    Or even embed it in an iFrame (maybe ask the author first?) along with a link that shows where you got it from?
    For actually using them you should probably download Imageflow/ImageJ, read the docs and try to embed them into an iFrame placeholder (or some other, direct html code like enclosed in <div></div>s?)
    That <applet> tag is old (deprecated?), and may not work now (or soon?). It should probably rather be replaced with some <object><embed> tags?