Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 Internal program error 555.k.pu.op..Please Help

Hello

I finaly completed, exported and published my website which was a great feeling..believe me..but then someone pointed out a couple of important mistakes i had made on my site which i fixed in web design but when it came to export and publish again it gets to about 32% and an error appears "internal program error 555.k.pu.op" (please see attached picture)..could someone please help as i am so stressed and it has taken me months and lots of time to build this website and now im at a brick wall.

Also to add to this, i have just tried to export again and i just got a new error message "access violation exception at 0x776c3232" (please see attached image)...again i am so puzzled..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	13.6 KB 
ID:	80032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	80034  

Last edited by derrick1551; 17 February 2011 at 07:48 PM.

Default Re: Internal program error 555.k.pu.op..Please Help

I would recommend that you use an FTP utility to upload your files.. I have used FileZilla for sometime and it works great. Also by useing the FTP Client you can delete the files now on the server and upload the fresh files which allows you to avoid the ongoing problem WebDesigner has of getting mixed up on which files to replace and which to leave alone. BTW FileZilla is a free progrom

Waltn

I do use filezilla, the problem is when i try to export the website to my computer from zara web design it exports most of the pages from my website then just before its complete these error messages appear, the programe closes down and some of my pages are missing in my exported folder...ive ended up having to buy a support ticket from zara which cost me £9.99 which i did on 17/02/2011 and im waiting for reply.

Hi, Xara do not charge for support. Anyone that has either registered or purchased a product with Xara can login to the support site from http://support.xara.com and submit a support request, free of charge.

Please feel free to let us know where you purchased the support ticket from.

Regarding the actual problem, you will need to send the file to the xara support team for further investigation.

Prior to doing so, id recommend you optimise the images used within the file. You can do this by selecting 'optimise all JPEGs' from the Utilities menu. Upon completion, save and close your file prior to re-opening it.

Next try to export the site again and see how you get on.

Thanks