Quote Originally Posted by musicmanbob View Post
I use Xara 3D Maker Version 7 and love what it's capable of doing expecially with text animation graphics. When I save the 3D Maker file I save it AS TYPE: Xara 3D (x3D) or as All Files. What file type should I use in the "Import File Window? Which File Type will permit me to import the Xara 3D text animation graphic file into my Xara Web Designer Premium 7 website?

Why is it not possible to drag and drop the Xara 3D animation file onto my website page? That would be the easy way to do it, but I guess that's asking too much.

I am having a very difficult time importing the animation file. Is there a special way to save the file before I import it? I was finally able to get the website up and published but can't get the animation text imported. Please Help! Thank you very much.
Hopefully someone that knows about the web side of things will come along and give you an answer.

Did you try export animation? From what I know that may solve your problem.
Either save as (name file) or export animation hopefully both. I don't think just exporting as file type will do it, what you need to do is save the file and export the animation you should do both. After you are satisfied you may dump the file and then if you have successfully placed the animation on your web page you can probably dump that too but don't dump either until everything is working for you.