Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Xara 3D Maker 7

Default Re: Xara 3D Maker 7

Hi Gare and Acorn,

Magix uses Xara 3D Maker 7 with Video Pro X (VPX), Movie Edit Pro and PhotoStory as they contain just over X3D 150 title templates. Inserting or opening an X3D title template in VPX opens 3D Maker 7 where one can completely change everything. In MEP and PhotoStory, one can only change the text unless the full Xara 3D Maker 7 happens to be installed. As a result, I expect that Magix and Xara are still making money selling this.
    John CB
    Xara DPX(19.0.1.65946)

I just downloaded the trial, and that new page option continually showing text coming at me is monotonous to say the least. Is there a work around/setting, to make things not so redundant? Or am I simply missing something.. it has been known to happen lol

I agree James, as a default template it's more marketing than a useful default template. It takes an eternity to delete to start doing anything practical. I attach a simple animation that's easy to amend. Just open it in Xara 3D and 'Save as Template' which overwrites the 'Star Wars type' default template.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host