Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navigation bar links

Alrighty, trying to understand how to link pages in the navigation bar. Created a blank template with a nav bar but going into properties all the links point to Xara. Took a look at the instructional site and noticed that the links were Home .... Page1 (index) etc.When I pull down the link to page in the new template all I see is page 1.

So how does one set up the links for each page lol?

The rest is pretty simple but this link thing has me stumped.

TIA

Default Re: Navigation bar links

Welcome to TalkGraphics Gabriel

Xara has cleverly (not) inserted a rectangle behind the navigation bars in many of the templates that link to Xara.com.

You need to switch to outline view, find this rectangle and DELETE IT. (Window > Quality > Outlines)

Alternately, hold down the Alt key and click twice on the navigation bar. Look at the status line and you should see something like Rectangle on Layer 1 or on MouseOff Layer. Press Delete. This should solve the problem.

Default Re: Navigation bar links

Thanks for the welcome Gary

I figured this out last night actually while at my fiance's house. Xara made this look so simple in their trial download. Wish their was a more in depth tutorial. I always try and read the HELP documents before posting. Will probably have a lot more questions in the near future, and this is from a guy with a degree in Web Devolpment lol.

Thanks for your time
    Gabriel