Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Menu Maker and Frontpage 2003

So I am just getting started with making websites and I was wanting to know how to get my menu onto Frontpage. If anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it.

Default Re: Menu Maker and Frontpage 2003

If, FP2003 supports the MM extensions...open FP...click on Insert and see if you see Xara Menu Maker. If it does then the best thing to do is read the help file on inserting a menu in Fontpage. Actually a piece of cake.

If it doesn't show Xara Menu Maker then I would suggest you go to the Xara Web Site and see if you can download a Frontpage Extension for it. If you can't find it then I would send their support a help ticket.

Maybe a FP2003 user will see your post and can help you more than I can. I went from FP2002 to Expression Web and never purchased FP2003 but I did use the MM in FP2000 & 2002 without any problems. I don't use it in Expression Web nor Dreamweaver but it's really a nice program especially for beginners.

Good Luck and let me know if I can be of anymore help.
    Last edited by tuller; 11 February 2011 at 03:14 AM.

Default Re: Menu Maker and Frontpage 2003

The Xara Support site may also be of help to you. http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...=454&nav=0,454

If my old memory is working correctly:
    After you install Menu Maker and the FrontPage extension you begin your project in Frontpage. When you want to create a menu (Navbar) click the Insert menu option in Frontpage and Select the Menu Maker option. Menu Maker will open and you can create your menu. Once you save the menu and exit Menu Maker you should see the menu in your Frontpage project.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update