Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to create a (Contact Page)???

I've been trying to figure out how to create a ~Contact~ Site I have all my other Pages..

I just need the contact info.. could anyone will be friendly enough and explained me (with Details) of how create one? Thank You

Here is an example of what am talking about. Thank You. :P

Am Using Web Designer 6.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Contact Bar.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	79837  

Default Re: How to create a (Contact Page)???

Am Using Web Designer 6.

Hi Xerok!

You could try using http://www.emailmeform.com/

They have a free form creation service allowing you up to 200 e-mails per month. If you anticipate more than that, then you could try the paid service. There are quite a few ways to customize your forms by adding fields, creating rules, matching colours to your design etc.

Once your form is generated, you simply copy the code they provide and paste it onto your page. Make sure the selector (arrow) tool is active when you paste so that a placeholder is generated on the page. If the text tool is active, it will only paste the code as text.

When someone fills in the form and submits it, the information entered will be sent via emailmeform.com to your chosen e-mail address. This prevents spam-bots from collecting your e-mail address through your site, so is well worth going this route. The Captcha text also cuts out spam from bots.

You can see one i created in action at http://newbie2webdesigner.com/contact.htm It's a very simple one, because i don't need to collect a lot of data, but you could create quite complex ones if you wish.

Let me know how you get on with the form generation... takes a bit of fiddling around, but the forms generated are quite stylish... better than many of the other form generation sites. The paid service gets rid of the 'powered by...' link-back thingy, which i will consider doing when it warrants it. At the moment i don't get 200 mails a month, and the link-back is not too annoying.

I use these guys, but perhaps other members could list their favourite tools/services?

Jonathan

A simple but customizable form
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mailer.png 
Views:	155 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	79855  
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

GUY I LOVE YOU ALL :P I KNEW THAT THIS WAS POSSIBLE xD

Glad you've found your answer xerok! We love you too...

neodist your customizable form works great, thanks, but just one problem, I get the slider, how do i get rid of the slider so that i get the exact same effect as in your example here?

Can you post your URL?
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I've just changed and used your code given as per your example to my contact page so have not uploaded it yet, I noticed the slider when i looked at the outcome in the Preview window and your example shows without the slider (on the message box) Will it change once i upload it then?

You can't preview that php mailer locally unless your PC has some server software installed and a PHP parser. Has to be uploaded to a host that supports PHP.