I have just switched to using Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 6 for my graphics design needs. Is there any way to create a default page size so that no matter when the program is opened it will always open up to that particular page size?

I am used to working and creating on a full "blank canvas" or pasteboard, rather than using page sizes that Xara seems to prefer. Every time I open the program I have to return to page options to re-set all of my workspace parameters and it gets frustrating after awhile.

For example, my preferred page settings are as follows: Page Size=A0 (which provides me all white space to work in); Outer Margin=0in [8in is always automatically pre-set by the program]; and I always choose Landscape, but the automatic pre-set is always Portrait.

There should be a way for the user to control how the workspace appears each time the program is opened, but I can't find any kind of way to make my page settings "once" and then have those settings be the default from there on out. It's just frustrating and time consuming to go into Options every time I open the program and have to re-set everything all over again. Xara is a very robust program, but it should allow the end user a bit more personal control over how he or she wishes to interact with it. It would certainly be a time saver for any busy designer.