Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: February 1 Xara Xone - Featured Artist Gallery - FREE!

Thanks

Fred C -In fact, the water is the only thing on SuE that I don't like. It's really hard to make realistic water in Xara... Maybe I'll try again one day.
    Albacore - I'm sure that there are many great Xara artists outside this community. I have my works on Graphics.com for years... Deviant art... And many more

Peter - You sound skeptical which is why I asked for the wireframe for one of the images. In this case it is the Hummer. See this page and all will be revealed. http://www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/...llery%205.html

Beautiful work Vjekoslav

Jim

Vjekoslav, I like the way you altered the Argentinian Super Étendard from landing mode to normal flying mode, by removing the landing gear and modifying wing flaps, aerofoils, etc. In fact, to show off your handiwork, I’ve placed the original photo over the top of your version, in the attached file.

To see the difference, select the top image and nudge it to the right and back a few times. Vjekoslav cleaned up the jet a lot, taking out all the oil stains, dirt, bird crap etc., to make his version look almost like a new plastic model out of the box. Great job!

I’m sure Don S. Montgomery, who took the original photo in 1990, on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln, would be proud.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi..._Etendard.JPEG
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Visiting/participating in TalkGraphics since i/us (’97).