Dear all,

I have several questions, I hope there's someone out there willing to help.
I've made a website for a good friend of mine, a photographer. I'm experiencing several problems:
1. First of all I'd like to know if there's a size limit to the .web file that XWD6 can handle? I have a file of over 150MB (due to all the galleries and I even 'chopped' them up in several galleries) that's giving me hard times to upload. I'm not sure if it's the program or lack of memory in my pc. i'm experiencing problems as 'access violation' messages, scrambled up pages when it does upload, 'out of memory' messages.
2. Is there a way to protect pictures on this website from being downloaded? Or at least a way to hide that the pictures are in the www.domain.nl/index_htm_files when I click on a picture in a pop-up gallery? Now the folder is shown in the bottom left corner of the explorer.
3. I also experienced coincidentally (wanted to move the position of the pop up photo) that when I'm checking the pop up photogalleries on this site when I click and drag a picture all the way to the top of the screen a new explorer window opens with just this particular picture. Is there a way to prevent this?

I hope I described my problems in a clear way, but even more that there's light in my darkness...

Best regards, Sandra