Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can a web page be created in Web Design 6 that is compatible with Simply Cast?

I've tried creating a web mailer page in WD 6 but can not get it to work in Simply Cast, an on-line web mail service. A friend told me that WD 6 has too many style tags...and that web mailers are more table oriented.

Are there any parameters for creating a web mail design in WD 6? Is there other Xara software available that offers the ease and great look of WD 6? Another E-mail service perhaps? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance, Don

Default Re: Can a web page be created in Web Design 6 that is compatible with Simply Cast?

Xara web page generation is not really suited to email HTML generation. One TG member apparently uses it and has promised a tutorial one day..

Default Re: Can a web page be created in Web Design 6 that is compatible with Simply Cast?

Thanks for the response - - I certainly look forward to the tutorial.

You might have to be very patient, so I wouldn't rely on Xara software for producing email HTML. I have yet to see an example.