I am considering MM at the moment, but have some questions that I couldn't find answers for in FAQs or sales promotion pages.

First, does MM produce DHTML-only versions of the menu, or does it also produce (perhaps optionally) a list-based alternative menu structure? There are platforms where javascript may be restricted or not available (principally mobile and in some corporate IT lock-down environments, and, of course, paranoid visitors ;-), and not having a menu at all in such circumstances would be undesirable.

Second, what advantage, if any, does MM provide over the tools available in WD6, which I already own?

Third, my client base tends to require fully-accessible sites, which is problematic when using WD6. Don't get me wrong, it produces lovely pages, but scaling text-only breaks the design badly. Consequently, I use Expression Web 4 and Dreamweaver CS4 to write standards-compliant, accessible markup. How modular is the code produced by MM? IOW, if I create a site using another tool and want to "plug in" an MM-generated menu, is it simply a matter of a few script calls and ensuring that the correct relative paths to image files are created, or what?

Thanks for any information you can provide.