Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Photo gallery template

I have been trying unsuccesfully to amend designer 6 templates gallery sizing. When clicking on the thumbnails the enlargement is restricted to width 500px but height seems to be whatever the photo needs. I want the enlargement to be able to display width 680px, height 585px.

I have searched the css files and all the highslide files but cannot find any way to adjust this. Help from highslide says something about amending the holder size? However the info it gives does not relate to anything I can find in designer.

Can anyone help me please?

Sorted !!
    Isn't it always the way. The minute you ask for help after spending a whole day on the problem, you go and find the answer.
    http://highslide.com/ref/hs.flushImgSize
    Last edited by theoldbrit; 28 January 2011 at 01:26 AM.

Default Re: Photo gallery template

Welcome to Talkgraphics

With the image thumbnail selected, open the Website Properties > Image menu. You can set a width for the image as well as add a caption. There are many options for the photo caption that are covered here http://www.xaraxone.com/webxealot/wo...kbook%201.html

Knew I shouldn't have fallen asleep before posting this!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Thanks guys, that was a lot easier for me to understand. Now Im going to be greedy and ask if you can also sort this out for me! Now that I can enlarge the popup to the width I want, the popup is actually tagged to the thumbnail and so appear at differing positions when manually selected. Is there a way in designer to get the popup of whatever thumbnail is clicked to open up in the centre of the screen? I know you can physically move it, and then do a slideshow, but it would be nice for this wedding gallery I am attempting to open up nice and central . Is this possible?

I managed to get it to work in the html page by going to Highslide and setting this up, but of course once this is done I cannot get it to import back into designer so it can be modified as and when necessary and used in any other sites that I may get to do.

Thanks for your patience with this old brit!

Make a placeholder named

<head>

<script type="text/javascript">
    hs.align = "center";
    </script>

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Perfect !

Many thanks for your help and guidance. Tis much appreciated.