Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Do you have or would you like to have one of these games consoles?

Voters
107. This poll is closed
  • Wii

32 29.91%
  • Xbox

18 16.82%
  • Playstation

12 11.21%
  • No. Computer games are responsible for the decline of modern civilisation.

45 42.06%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Do you have or would you like to have one of these games consoles?

I have a Wii but don't use it very often. It's fun if the kids are over and I may start using the Wii Fit again (cause I need it) but after using a console, I wouldn't put it down, it has it's place. Most things, including games, I do on the PC.
    Ed......:-)

All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.
    -Gandalf (from Lord of the Rings) - Xara s/w - Xara Designer Pro X11
    IP

I have Xbox and PS3, so can't vote as I can't do multiple choice.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    IP

Thats funny, wii yuck??

I love the Wii.... it keeps my kids off my computer.

And there is actually some good graphic games on it...
    One of my favorites is Monster Hunter Tri which I play online with a buddy of mine.
    I like some of the old Sega Megadrive classics on Wii Virtual Console too.
    Dragonball Z BT3 is a fun game.... I'm an old Dragonball fan (tho I hated the drawn out combat on the TV series)

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are fun.
    My kids love Boom Blocks, they like "building" games a lot... they are avid Minecraft gamers on the laptop.

I would get Xbox or PS3, but I like my PC games for the high-graphics. Steam/Impulse are great esp during Holiday season when stuff goes on sale at 66% and 75% off (I never buy games released the same day... wait out the public opinion)
    My Humble Studio is here: SciRPG Studio
    IP

For the record we have a PS2 in the house but the boy has been banned from using it because he was becoming hyperactive, especially in the hours following a PS2 session. Ever since banning him (about 3 months now) he has calmed down remarkably and he no longer asks to have it reconnected. A good result all-round, I'd say
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.
    IP

Okay, the poll ONLY allows one answer, and I have more just one. I picked my XBOX for the poll, but lately I've been giving my PLAYSTATION some well needed love and attention. I love to play video games, so if anyone would like to play some time, just hit me up with a friend request on either console.

XBL: m1ss d3v10us
    PSN: m1ss-d3v10us
    IP

I would opt for the new sony ericsson Xperia Play.
    Not because I like a mobile phone with an inbuild console,
    but I love a console with an inbuild phone.
    be aware, not to become a ware.
    IP

I voted Wii because is the one we had for the longest time but we now also have Xbox... Wii to play family games and Xbox for my son to Kill aliens in Halo...
    IP

Someone said it! I don't have any of those game consoles. Maybe an "other" box to type in the game console you do have. Like me, I own a DS Lite. Although I'm usually on the computer (about 16hr/day) and play my DS to fall asleep most nights. I also have an Android Tablet I can play games on. (Don't get fooled by the cheaper Overseas models, you can't download Apps from Google because they need a mobile phone number) .
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by davecammack View Post
    Don't get fooled by the cheaper Overseas models, you can't download Apps from Google because they need a mobile phone number) .
    It's an interesting concept "overseas models" - when just about all such manufacturing takes place in the far east!

I don't understand your point about needing phone numbers.
    IP

i would really love to have an xbox. maybe for christmas. until then i will keep playing grepolis and kapi hospital...
    IP