Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Do you have or would you like to have one of these games consoles?

Voters
107. This poll is closed
  • Wii

32 29.91%
  • Xbox

18 16.82%
  • Playstation

12 11.21%
  • No. Computer games are responsible for the decline of modern civilisation.

45 42.06%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you have or would you like to have one of these games consoles?

Anyone can post in this thread and vote in the poll, even if you're not registered. But registering is recommended.
    IP

Default Re: Do you have or would you like to have one of these games consoles?

I would like to have all of them, buit I have none of them.
    be aware, not to become a ware.
    IP

I didn't vote because I don't want a game console, but I play games on my PC all the time, so the no answer does not apply either.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11
    IP

Same as Grace, well... I'm not playing all the time, I have to work too (webdesign) but when I play I play adventure games on my pc.
    Marcia
    A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
    Frank Zappa
    IP

This is a rather poor poll.

If you ask anyone if they'd like something, most people will say yes.
    If you ask people what they already have, they can only give one choice when they may have more than one console.

So I've responded, but we have TWO of the consoles.

I'm not sure what the point of the poll actually is..
    IP

I don't but my son has a Wii and a PS2. personally I rarely play a game on my computer preferring to use Xara therefore I didn't vote.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.
    IP

No thanks. I do my gaming to the PC. No need for simplified games on consoles, especially the Wii (yuck!).
    IP

I think the wii is all about group interaction rather than the sole gamer. It has been very popular in the family and amongst my Sons student friends - they can compete against each other and everyone can watch and they get off their backsides to participate, so basic graphics yes, but for fun with your friends, and family and accessibility for younger players - fantastic.

[The wii is often transported amongst houses for fun at parties (where someone doesn't have one already) - that says a lot]
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    I'm not sure what the point of the poll actually is..
    Just for fun?
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Anyone can post in this thread and vote in the poll, even if you're not registered. But registering is recommended.
    I have one - the Wii and my wife (age between 70 and 80) has Parkinson Disease and the Wii-Fit board and software to improve her mobility. She thinks that it is great - helping her!
    IP