Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

View Poll Results: Do you have or would you like to have one of these games consoles?

Voters
107. This poll is closed
  • Wii

32 29.91%
  • Xbox

18 16.82%
  • Playstation

12 11.21%
  • No. Computer games are responsible for the decline of modern civilisation.

45 42.06%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Do you have or would you like to have one of these games consoles?

Got all three but the xbox and the wii are sat gathering dust, the ps3 sits in the living room and is used for games, the net and for watching bluray disks, the only time recently the xbox was used was with the whole playstation network going down episode.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk
    IP

I'm bought a ps3 for console games but haven't play ofen since I think MMO games(like WoW) is more interesting
    Last edited by gwpriester; 18 February 2014 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Link removed by moderator
    IP

Hi,
    I have the PS4 and the psVita had a PS3 but gave to my son as his died! But the game selection for pS4 is the craps! right now. Bought the ps4 for its 4K capabilites but no movies yet in 4K LOL
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card
    IP

Got PS3, but would like to have Xbox One. I don't play games, but if I had Xbox One I could get NFL SUNDAY Ticket for American football. GO RAMS!
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer
    IP

I play role playing games, which though can, usually does not involve electronics of any kind. Its more like a board game, miniatures game and story telling game done live among a group of people. So I can honestly say, that I don't have any console games and never have. I have rarely played some PC games, usually only for a couple weeks before I "conquer" it, and never touch it again. I don't feel its the doom of civilization, but I will say games like World of Warcraft has taken away the audience that use to play RPG games like Dungeons & Dragons. There use to be 10 million+ players of tabletop RPGs, now that is probably closer to 1 million or less, today. The maps that I create and post in my Fantasy Maps created in Xara Xtreme thread in the Xara Graphics Chat forum are used in the type of games I play.

Related to this, its kind of cool, that this month's (May 2014) Outsider has a shout out to that Fantasy Map thread of mine. Also I will be adding some of my Xara created map content in the Xara.com gallery!
    IP