I play role playing games, which though can, usually does not involve electronics of any kind. Its more like a board game, miniatures game and story telling game done live among a group of people. So I can honestly say, that I don't have any console games and never have. I have rarely played some PC games, usually only for a couple weeks before I "conquer" it, and never touch it again. I don't feel its the doom of civilization, but I will say games like World of Warcraft has taken away the audience that use to play RPG games like Dungeons & Dragons. There use to be 10 million+ players of tabletop RPGs, now that is probably closer to 1 million or less, today. The maps that I create and post in my Fantasy Maps created in Xara Xtreme thread in the Xara Graphics Chat forum are used in the type of games I play.

Related to this, its kind of cool, that this month's (May 2014) Outsider has a shout out to that Fantasy Map thread of mine. Also I will be adding some of my Xara created map content in the Xara.com gallery!