Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Access violation errors

Help!!!
    I am having serious problems with Designer pro 6. When I go to preview the entire website I get an Access Violation Exception @ 0x0067487F followed by na Internal Prog Error 1083.K.ST.ES. I get the same if I try to export the site.
    I can however, preview individual pages OK.
    I have done a lot of work on designing this site - I hope that I don't have to lose it and start again.
    Any suggestions?
    Many thanks,

Default Re: Access violation errors

Hello Peebs24

Ack!

Have you tried closed Designer and reopening Designer? And if so does this help?

If for some reason your document has become corrupted, and this does happen from time to time, you might try opening some of the backup files.

File > Open Recent > Backups... (the bottom of the Open Recent list). You may have lost some of your work, but with luck, not all of it.

Default Re: Access violation errors

Hi Garry,
    After I posted I did a re-check on a preview on each of the 14 pages - I thought that i had checked them all before but 2 pages on preview gave me the errors. I remembered from some posts last year that someone mentioned error problems after using the text tool so I dug through both pages looking specifically at the text. I didn't really find anything specific but on the 2 pages I did have paragraphs containing both Palatino andTimes Roman text. As both of these are common web fonts there shouldn't be a problem BUT putting it all to Palatino cleared the problem. Pages showed up OK in preview, the website showed OK in preview and the website exported OK and showed up OK in all my browsers.
    I can't help thinking that there really still is a problem with text. Previously, I had a problem with text looking OK in the design and running all over the place in the browser. I had photos that repelled text under OK in the design and got shot to hell in the browser. I eventually had to junk the pages and start again because nothing would make it work properly. All these problems seem to come back to text.
    Best regards,
    Peter