Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Publishing Updates makes text go wild and then resolves on its own after a few hours?

Hello I am new to Xara 6. I started my website and realized my errors so started over and this seems to be going better but I have 2 problems.

I add information to pages and upload the changes then text blocks that I Did Not Change go wacky....the fonts change and they become huge in size!!!! I checked this on two different computers....and what is really weird is that they do the same things but they change the fonts and sizes differently on each computer. I re upload and no change. I go away for about 3 hours and come back refresh my website and all the text is in the proper font size and color. How in the heck can i do updates I don't want to have clients not come back to my site because it is screwed up. I have an international clientel so even if I publish in the middle of the night that is day time for someone on the other side of the world. I am sooo frustrated.

the second problem is that I cannot get an anchor link to work. I 've tried anchoring text, photos, shapes. When I preview the link it acts like the link works changes colors and makes a click sound but it goes nowhere.

I've attached a couple of screen shots to show how screwed up the fonts are when publishing and one of what a page should look like. they are different pages but the text under the header is the same across all pages. Except for the headings in the decorative font that i have made into a group so it is a graphic all other text I have made html so it is picked up by search engines. don't think i have done anything else to cause the problem...

thanks for listening to my rant....hoping for some insight and a fix!
    Holly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HA3computer1.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	79598   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HA3.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	79597  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CorrectWebsite.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	79596