Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: forms

Default forms

Hi guys!
    Can someone explain to me how to put a form in to my website the forms are fron formsite.com.

Thanks

Default Re: forms

Not a free service so I can't get a sample of their code, but basically there will be a script to go in a placeholder named <head> and a script (maybe an iframe from the screenshot on their site: http://www.formsite.com/images/landing/Embed.png) in a placeholder on the page where the form is to show
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Hola niñorico

Does formsite create a code? If so, draw a small rectangle, any size. With the rectangle selected open the Website Properties menu (Utilities > Web Properties) and select the Placeholder tab.

Copy and paste the code from formsite into the Replace with HTML Code text entry box.

If the code, or part of the code needs to be added to the HEAD portion of the HTML code, select the rectangle then click on the little yellow Names tag on the Infobar. Enter <head> and press Add.

If part of the code needs to be in the HEAD section and part in the BODY, create two rectangles. Only the code that appears in the HEAD section needs to be named.

Thanks again for your advice, but i copied the embed code and still missing part of the form, is there a way to add a scroll bar to it son i can see the rest of it?

Not sure if its allowed to use this existing thread but I thought maybe someone the user who posted this thread could benefit from this question as well. Is there a way to make a form page for free?

Here is one way to do it for free: http://xara-users.info/demos/phpmailer/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by marcelrobi View Post
    Is there a way to make a form page for free?
    I use Jotform.com and their service is free, up to 100 submissions per month. Easy to use interface and works great with Web Designer.

same here, jotform have a customizable floating feedback button that is brilliant; it's free to try and works very well with xara
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

bjornkn

Thanks for that; perfectly timed for me! Really very easy to set up. Thanks.
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk

Thank you for the information. It is much appreciated.