Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 Why haven't I received my Activation Code for Xara Web Design 6?

I purchased the program on-line seven hours ago and have yet to receive an E-mail response. My credit card is showing the purchase was made but has not been the transaction hasn't been settled yet. Is that the problem? My log in is being denied due to "invalid password," yet I'm not getting an E-mail response to the "Restore Lost Password." I've checked all SPAM filters and nothing is showing. Is this normal? I'm in the US - - is this a time zone thing? Thanks for any help.

Default Re: Why haven't I received my Activation Code for Xara Web Design 6?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I just send a note to Xara. They should respond here shortly.

You can go ahead and start using Web Designer until you get the code. It is fully functional for 30 days.

Hi An email containing your activation code is sent as soon as your purchase is complete. Additionally password requests are sent as soon as the password is requested.

If you are not receiving the emails then please complete the form from http://www.xara.com/us/contact and request your activation code.

Select Account issues from the drop down list and ensure you include the email address of the account associated with the purchase within your message.

Thanks

Thank you for your help. I have responded accordingly
    and look forward to resolving the problem.

Let us know how it works out.

Thanks for the info bb2.

I have received my Serial Number but can't get the E-Mail activation section to activate the program. I'm stuck in the trial mode. I need the full program, that's what I paid for. This help section is sending me around in loops with no answers.

What error are you encountering? There are also options for activating via support ticket and activating via phone should you be encountering problems with the online activation.

Welcome to Talkgraphics firstcause1