Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default May I use an outside source for web forms in Web Designer 6?

Ended up answering my own question the moment I posted. Thank you!

I'm used to Trellix/Cute Site and being able to visually manage multiple sequences of web pages that are unrelated to each other. A web platform vs. a web site. Does WD6 have an over view where pages may be individually placed in individual sequences or just stand alone? Thanks again! I'm really liking this software. Once I figure out if I can add stock video with text to the Flash function - - I'm going to be in heaven.
    Last edited by dgolden26; 17 January 2011 at 02:55 AM.

Default Re: May I use an outside source for web forms in Web Designer 6?

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Yes. If the form you are creating generates a code, you can probably incorporate the form into Web Designer via a placeholder. Do a Help > Index search for Placeholder objects for more information on how this works.

I am not familiar with Trellix/Cute Site but if what you are asking is can you manage several sites at once, yes. You can have as many sites open depending upon your computer's memory. You can switch back and forth by either selecting a site from the bottom of the Window menu or by pressing Ctrl + Tab to cycle through the open sites.

If you have a flash video, create a rectangle the size of the Flash screen. In the Website Properties > Placeholder tabbed section, select Replace with Flash. Browser to the location of your Flash file and select it. This will add a copy of the Flash file when you publish your site in the files folder that Xara creates along with the HTML files.