Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Great live tracking software

I just wanted to share this if anyone have similar clients like I have.

I just installed "chartbeat" on one of my client's websites and their shopping cart. My client runs ads on TV and this is a good way to see how the ads affect the traffic, all live.

http://chartbeat.com

Just in case...I'm not getting anything for promotion it. Just wanted to share.

Tom

Default Re: Great live tracking software

Tom

Is this a paid product or is it free? And how do you incorporate it into Xara?

Google Analytics offers the same service for free. Is Chartbeat any better?

Hi,

No, it's not free, but they have a 30 day free trial. After that it is $9.95 a month and it includes 5 domains.

There are two sets of codes. One goes into the header tag and one for the body tag.

I know you know this, but for others that don't:
    I just made a place holder for the header and repeated that on all pages. For the code that goes into the body I pasted that onto the tracking code area.

Chartbeat is live and you can watch people browse your pages and see the key/search words they used, where they are from (country, state) plus more..

If you do not need to see this live, google analytics will do the job for most.

Tom

I suspect that few people on talkgraphics need live updates of web hits on their site, but it's good to know.