Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Google gadgets and other widgets

How reliable are using Google gadgets and other widgets? I am planing to use them for a client and wanted to know your experiences using them?

For forms, I think i would use jotform but for other gadgets and widgets?

Default Re: Google gadgets and other widgets

Any input from anyone ?

I'm fairly new to this forum (not many posts) and its not the best supported one around is it? I have version 5 and used the various google widgets which are now standard with version 6 I think, and always found them to be fairly robust.
    Jotforms is a pretty mature site now and I've used it a lot for various forms in the past. I'm not sure what others think about the stuff that comes with v6 but I think they'll work okay?

Quote Originally Posted by jinker View Post
    I'm fairly new to this forum (not many posts) and its not the best supported one around is it? I have version 5 and used the various google widgets which are now standard with version 6 I think, and always found them to be fairly robust.
    Jotforms is a pretty mature site now and I've used it a lot for various forms in the past. I'm not sure what others think about the stuff that comes with v6 but I think they'll work okay?
    jotform is nice, i have used it, but the free account can only send 100 emails, however if i was to use that for my clients, i can not ask them to pay more monthly.