Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Unable to find edit navigation bar on any of the drop down menues

Hi I am new to web design 6 and the formation of creating a website. I have spent the past two days attempting to develop a website for my business. Because of my naivity with moving pages up and down and editing the navigation bar I have, unfortinately, created myself with a problem and cannot find the answer to it in any of the designer 6 editing literature. The design of the website is finished and ready for publication. There is only the navigation bar that needs editing in line with the web site pages. My problem is I, somehow, have locked the navigation bar and cannot bring up the menu to it. The facility seems to have vanished on all drop down menues. I may have pressed the default button. I've practiced editing on fresh templates and now fully understand the editing procedure. If there is any way of unlocking the navigation bar menu on my virtually finished web site I would be grateful for any advice or tips.

Default Re: Unable to find edit navigation bar on any of the drop down menues

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Did you accidentally group the navigation bar with some other object? Or is the navigation bar on a layer that has been locked?

If all else fails, you may be better off deleting the Navigation Bar and recreating it. It you used a template, open the template and copy the navigation bar and paste it into your website.

Double click on the Navigation Bar and relink and if necessary, rename the pages.

Default Re: Unable to find edit navigation bar on any of the drop down menues

Thank you for your help. I feel that I have made too many mistakes on my original site but I have taken on board your advice which I have found very useful and have been practicing these operations. Many thanks for taking the time to reply to my quandry.