Suggested Features:

1.) Advanced Repeating Options: (that is to say improve the one in Version 6 of Web designer)

The ability to isolate and choose what pages to duplicate an object. Note: THIS IS NOT IN THE WAY THAT OTHERS HAVE ALREADY STATED. Let me explain more in-depth:

FOR EXAMPLE:

right mouse click (on object of choice)> choose option from menu (repeat multiple pages)> Then a menu comes up with 2 columns one on left with all your pages and one on the right where you can drag over all the pages you want to repeat the object on. After selecting pages you want simply hit a button called apply repeat.

It would also be nice to have an option to go back and remove the pages on the right to the left if you need to stop repeating an object on a particular page and remove it all together. This system will help you manage your repeating objects as your website grows and trust me if your site starts to reach 10 or more pages you need a management system for it.

2.) Isolate similar content Layer feature:

- Need a way to organize layers for your objects. For Example: If I want to isolate the site to where only body text shows up then have a layer specifically for text in body section of website. Then have a layer for body graphics, then header men bar and so on. This would help you to get to hard to reach objects easier and view them alone for easier editing or basically isolating content based on the type of content rather text, graphics, photos or flash.

Some might say well you can already do that, however the program is designed to have all your content on the mouse off layer. Having it all on the mouse off layer for static content limits you in terms of work-flow efficiency and quality of work.

3. Parent Free Paste:

- Need a way to duplicate objects without parent to child relationship. For Example: Lets say you have a square box of a certain width and height & you need to duplicate it 8 times. After duplicating it 8 times you want to replace each box with a different bitmap it will be impossible. If you replace the bitmap for one of those squares it will make the other 7 exactly the same. Therefore you will have to make a box manually of the same height and width for each of the 8 boxes and manually place a bitmap of a different image.

Depending on how many times you have to do this it could waste countless hours. My idea would be to have more paste features such as:

PARENT FREE PASTE FEATURE: (i.e paste each object as its own parent allowing it to function separate from the original object but yet retain the same features or attributes).

4. Live Edit CSS Overlapping backgrounds:

- Have a layer specific to working with background images in which you can make objects repeat-x only and/or repeat-y so no matter how you resize page it goes on forever.

- Have the ability to edit the background in real-time and snap the objects to the edge of page to simulate it is a repeating object and be able to move it in either a x direction or y direction from a line graph stand point to position it on page.

- Lastly be able to resize object and order the placement of the object on that layer also known as the z-index within css coding language.

5. Flash Improvements:

- It would be nice if you could set a path for objects to move along. Also filters for blurs, bounce motions and so on.

- The ability to stop objects that loop continuously with a mouse over and then start from where it left off after you move the mouse off flash object.

- Loop only certain parts of a flash animation and stop other parts after a defined number of transitions. And depending upon the object you click at a given point start from that new transition.

Bugs in software:

when doing a repeat on all pages of a combination of selected objects at once it mixes up the order of the overlapping (i.e if an object on layer 1 of page 1 was repeated on page 2 it might end up on layer 3 of page 2 instead of layer one even if the same exact layers exist on page 1 as page 2 that the object was duplicated on).

The objects don't retain their links either during duplication even though it says it is linked in the editing state. That is to say when I hit export or preview the links don't work which contradicts the information shown in web properties in an editing state.

It also crashes randomly and I get runtime error and program shuts down abnormally. The program is decent however with this many bugs it becomes unproductive for me. If I can't get these issues resolved I might have to switch to something like adobe fireworks or dreamweaver unfortunately. If someone could help me I would appreciate it because I have a major deal in the process for a website design.

Upon request I can provide images to translate my ideas to make them more understandable.