Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Using a photo layout from the design gallery

Hi

I am trying to design a page which will have at least 72 pics which enlarge in the browser when selected.

To do this I am using page 8 of the Fusion gallery which only consists of 18 pics. I have selected and copied the 18 pics and placed them under the first 18 pics.

When I try to drop say 20 photos from a Windows Explorer file onto the page it only imports the first 18 pics and then duplicates them to the 2nd 18 batch of pics.

How can I achieve the situation where all my pics are displayed on the page please?

Many thanks

Colin 11/1/2011

Default Re: Using a photo layout from the design gallery

Welcome to TalkGraphics Colin

Hold down the Ctrl key when you drag and drop an image onto a duplicated image. This brings up a dialog that asks whether you wish to replace all instances of this photo or just one.

This can however be a bother because you need to do it every time.

What I suggest is select all the photo images and switch to the Fill Tool (F5). From the drop down list of Fill Types on the Infobar, select Flat. All of the photos will now be solid rectangles and you can hold down the Shift key and drag and drop images to your heart's content.

72 photos will put a pretty big load on the page. You may want to break this down over two or three pages.