Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Full list of special names?

I am wondering if there is a list somewhere where all the "special" names are listed, either in the docs or not?
    There are some names, for name tags, layer names and file names that are mentioned in the help files. And then there are more names that are not documented, but available here as a sticky post.
    It would be very convenient if they were all available in one sheet/sticky_post/pdf or similar.

Default Re: Full list of special names?

Thanks! I have seen those pages, which are very useful indeed, as well as several other posts where special names are mentioned. For instance I quite recently found out that there was a special layer name called MouseDown. It may be documented somewhere, but I haven't seen it mentioned other places than in forum posts.
    What would be very useful to a lot of users would be if someone knowledgable (like yourself?) could assemble all of those "special names" (documented or not) into a short list, similar to that litte card that comes with Xara that shows keyboard shortcuts etc.
    Something like:

Special name tags applied to objects:

<head> - usage: Used on HTMLplaceholder will put the code into the <head> tag
    HTMLtext - usage: Used on text object will ensure that text is exported as text even when inside a group, which would otherwise cause it to be exported as graphic.
    HTMLblocktext - usage etc....

Ideally these should really be part of the program/help system itself?