Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIF Animator

I got GIF Animator a while ago and I was glad because I had been using the gif thing that came with Front Page which had few functions for my Windows machine. The GIF Animator comes in handy a lot to tweak and sometimes make the GIF Animations. Here's one I tweaked for a friend. I deleted some frames and made the first frame longer in duration so that it looks a little more natural. I couldn't easily change the size. At 201x77 it still looks a little pixelated, does anybody know how to easily change it's size? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

buddycom
    buddycom
    IP

I got GIF Animator a while ago and I was glad because I had been using the gif thing that came with Front Page which had few functions for my Windows machine. The GIF Animator comes in handy a lot to tweak and sometimes make the GIF Animations. Here's one I tweaked for a friend. I deleted some frames and made the first frame longer in duration so that it looks a little more natural. I couldn't easily change the size. At 201x77 it still looks a little pixelated, does anybody know how to easily change it's size? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

buddycom
    buddycom
    IP

I SAW YOOR DESIGNING IT VERY GOOD.THE TIMING OF PLANE IS BEST . CAN YOU TRY TO WORK OUT IN media pages. this is best softeare for GIFanimatior TRY NOW iuse it evry day
    harsh
    IP

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    IP

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Amish [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
    IP

Buddy,
    Cool work! I have a question since I noticed you also use FP. I know how to use FP but am new to the PI animator.
    Can you tell me how to take the Banners made in PI into FP? I tried to simply insert it from FP but it says it is a invalid File Format. So after reading, I think that I should Export as Html from PI to FP. Is that right? If so exactly how do I do this?
    Any help appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Star****
    IP

If you look at the date "buddy" made that post it was in Aug. of 2000!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

If you have questions about Web posting etc. you might want to try "Site Design and Publishing" also located in this TalkGraphics area!

Bob C.
    IP

Whoa up there Bob, the Star was asking a legitamate PI/animator type question... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    In other words, most people in the web forum most probably would not be familiar with how to insert a animated gif into PI, never mind taking things from there. Does this make reasonable sense to you?

Heeey there Star, the best way to place a animated gif into a webpage from PI version 7 is :

1) open up a new canvas making the canvas the same dimensions as your a-gif right from the git go...

2) right click on the canvas > insert object> link object > file > your anifile

3) then simply save as html in whatever folder you wish.

4) Open up FP to your web and in your ready and waiting table/cell you would insert > file > your new html file...

Thats it, save your work and preview...

let us know how you did ok? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

Hi gidgit,
    I was guessing Star was more interested in getting information from "buddy" directly. My intent was to point out the age of buddycom’s post and consequently the lack of activity in this forum and where to go for more help.

It appears you were able to handle the question, I hope Star sees it.
    Bob C.
    IP

Hi Bob,

Sorry 'bout that, sometimes when we are talking about Ulead related issues we tend to become a bit over zealous. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I too hope that "Star" see's the post.

No hard feeling ok Bob? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP