Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Pop up layers

Question Pop up layers

Hello forum people,

I've created some popup layers on a page with buttons above them so that when you click the layers appear. I used the advanced guidance and set the layer up so it's locked until you click on a button in the popup layer. This is all fine.

However, on my home page I ideally want to set up a link which takes you straight to the popup layer - is this possible? I've given the layer and the button which activates it a name, so I can link to them as an object but this doesn't work. I click on the link on the home page and it takes me to the right page but the popup layer isn't automatically open which is what I'm trying to do. Any ideas?

Cheers

CJM

Default Re: Pop up layers

Perhaps this will help
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Question Re: Pop up layers

Thanks for the response, I'll give that a try. I think that'd work a treat if I only had one pop up layer I wanted to automatically load but I've got give layers that I wanted to automatically load depending on which link is clicked on my home page.

I think I've attached my file - if it's possible to have a look that'd be great.

Many thanks

Chris
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Pop up layers

Hi all - should have explained what I'm trying to achieve a bit more fully...

So on my home page is a word cloud and when I click 'strategy' for example I want to be taken to the appraisal page and have the 'strategy roll over' layer appear automatically. I've tried making the layer appear through mouse roll over and clicking but can't seem to make it work. I wonder if this is possible or if I should just create a page for each layer instead.

Cheers

CJM