Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Charity Website

WD6 Charity Website

Thought I'd show you my latest offering which is a web site for a charity I'm involved with.
    http://www.nottinghamshire-ia.org.uk

Comments appreciated

Default Re: Charity Website

Hi Green bag

Nice clean website....easy to navigate. Well Done! For those with a Osteotomy in the longer time i think it may be a good idea to have a Rss feed that can they can add to their google page saves your memebrship from having to go back to look for latest events etc it will just pop up useful IMO as having a bag is an ongoing activity for most rather than as a short term rest as can occur post cancer surgery.

Scruffy

I really like this website but just one point I noticed, why are some of the pages so long in length but are half empty spaces; for instance the FAQ page. Overall a really good site. Well done
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Good work is always rewarded. Difficult charity and you have handled it well.

Hi,
    I've made some pages long to fit some of the pop up pages. The FAQ page for instance has a long pop up for the "History of the IA" link and the age is sized to fit this.

If there is a way to make the page size extend to fit the pop up size and then reduce to fit the first view size then I agree that would be better but I'm not sure how to achieve that.

I'll look into RSS feeds once the committee have been consulted to get their views.

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated