Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Adjust the Web page length from the top?

Hi,

I'm trying to edit my existing web page, and I'm looking to make the header longer at the top of the page by stretching it upwards. When I do this though it becomes cut off in preview mode.

The only way that I can see to get around this problem currently is to make the whole page longer and then move everything down as a group. The problem that arises with this however is that when I ungroup the selected items after moving them, my layers and mouse over effects no longer work (including my navbar and drop-down menus).

The most simple solution would be to be able to drag and increase the length of the page from the top so I don't have to worry about moving any objects at all and the header is no longer cut off. Is there a way to do this?

If not how can I get around my grouping moving and ungrouping problem?

Thanks!

Default Re: Adjust the Web page length from the top?

Why do you have to group them to move them? Select them all then move.

It worked!

Haha thanks didn't know I could move multiple objects outside of a group. I feel dumb. But I appreciate your help!

Glad it did the job. Don't feel dumb - we've all been there!

Welcome to TalkGraphics jp

What would happen if you just flipped the page? (Never mind, I'm just kidding )

If you select Edit > Select All (or the keyboard shortcut Ctrl A) you can select every object on the page in one fell swoop.

Or you can drag a selection rectangle (called marquee selection) with the Selector Tool (the arrow pointer) to select many objects at one time.