Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Navbar styling

Default Navbar styling

Some help on this please. In WD6 I'm working with the Interface theme. After creating the navbar the menu rollovers are giving me an undesireable effect. The menu text disappears and gray transparent bars appear at top and bottom, both for the current page and when I rollover. I can't find another WD6 menu to remove that effect. Is this something I have to manually edit in the inline css for each page!?

Also, I find that Menu Styles in the navbar tab only changes the submenu font - where do I set the default website font?

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Navbar styling

When I make the mouse down layer invisible, there is no type on the mouse over buttons.

I think you might be better off, rebuilding your nav bar. Double click on the nav bar and click Ungroup to Edit Graphics. Delete all the buttons except for the home button. Remove the soft group and add your text to the mouse over button. Re-apply the soft group then recreate your button bar.

In your drop down menus, select Menu Style and make the text style the same as the button style for consistency.

Default Re: Navbar styling

A delayed thanks Gary