Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to get rid of old files?

I'm making my first Xara web pages, and am testing out various things, naturally.
    One of the things I tried was how it worked when I dropped a few SWF files into the page. It worked fine enough, but the files were pretty big, so I decided to used bitmap versions instead (png32).
    The problem is that even though I've deleted those SWF files from the Xar file they still end up being exported when exporting to html. Which is quite annoying!
    How on earth do you tell Xara that those files are no longer there, and should not be exported?

Default Re: How to get rid of old files?

I would move everything out of the folder you are exporting to and try again.

I've done that many times, but Xara still keeps on exporting them I'm afraid.
    There are no references to them in the html files though, and not in any other text files neither.
    They are not listed in the xr_files.txt.
    Thanks anyway

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Thanks!
    Yes, it did solve the problem
    I wish the docs/help file were a bit more complete, including all those "secret" object and file names...