Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Video player skins

Can i have a frame of my video (which i will create) be my player image instead of the blank play triangle?

Default Re: Video player skins

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I think the answer is yes. Link the image to the video so when you visitors click the triangle it starts the video.

It seems the only format that will play upon loading is SWF. Unfortunately it also seems that the SWF format really stinks for resolution quality. I CAN make a higher resolution FLV, but that wont launch upon loading. If thats the case then i dont see any sense in linking a thumbnail picture to a crappy resolution video. What i am really looking to do is either find a way to import/embed/or somehow use something like video lightbox video player that has a larger popup video from a thumbnail frame of the video, or just a simple embedded video player that i can have a picture of my choosing as the displayed player image. Can this be accomplished with XWD6 with some simple copy & paste? Im having a real tough time trying to figure out what this program can really do with video, or finding some websites that have been designed exclusivley with XWD6 and without alot of extra coding.

Autoplay by changing some code here
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I have been using socusofts video player which worked weel for me. You can see some samples here www.smartwolf.co.uk