Something that sounds easy has turned into a day long project -

If one wants a real estate site like buyowner or realtor.com in which one can either follow links from the US to individual state to city to property, that can be done with menus and links. But if one also wants to be able to have a search box/form where one can go directly to a list of properties such as: 3b/room, 2 bath, 2 car garage, etc., it must be done using a data base. Also, would like to have customers fill in a form and that go directly into the data base.

I have been told that this can be done in Dreamweaver but I have never used it so went looking on the net to find someone that handles this type program. After speaking with several people I have found that one must go outside the normal hosting companies to get this accomplished. And I have spent most of the day trying to track down a company to use to get the job done.

Any suggestions as to how to handle this to make the job the easiest for us and/or companies that can do this outside of the hosting company would be appreciated.

Tks all - jb