Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Pro 6 Web site templates and new pages

Greetings
    Hope someone can help me. I am using my Pro 6 for the first time to create my own web site. I am using one of the template themes provided until I get things figured out.
    1/ I see where there are a number of pages available numbered from the main title page or web page through 1-10 or more. I did not keep the pages in exact order as for example I needed more page #3 layouts than say 4-5 and 6.
    2/ Most of my pictures I dragged from my documents file directly into the Pro 6 web I am working on. Then re sized and focused the pictures and eliminated the existing one as they were too small for my layout. Then I place the pictures and new copy as I required it on the new altered layout.

Finally I checked to see if the web site would move through the pages by exporting it and looking at the results. Not all the pages are showing. Many are not exported. Have I made an error in altering the sequence of the pages offered in the web template?
    Has the method I have used to drag the pictures into the web template also wrong?
    I am appreciative of any help with this.

Default Re: Pro 6 Web site templates and new pages

Welcome to TalkGraphics

It sounds like you have created some new pages but your navigation menu is not aware of this.

Double click on the navigation bar to open the Navigation Bar Properties dialog.

Make sure that Site Navigation Bar Automatically Links to all Pages is checked. And check the URL column and make sure that each page is linked.

Finally, select the Navigation Bar and bring it to the front (Arrange menu > Bring to Front).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nav-bar.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	78377  

Thanks for the help Gary. I was able to get the Navi bar working and I see all the pages I have made...however...I am having trouble trying to get them into the arrangement I would like. They are in the order I want on the drawing board but not when I go to view them. That being that I am seeing them viewed more like a Power Point...one page following the other. A web it quite different in its mechanics . I was hoping that there was a easy way to re-arrange their order. I do have the new Pro 6 manual but have not seen an answer in there. Hope you have an easy way for me to do this.
    Cheers
    Howard

You can rearrange the pages in the Page and Layers Gallery by dragging the title bar for a layer up or down.

You can also rearrange the order of pages on the navigation bar by dragging the title bars in the Navigation Bar Properties dialog.