Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Cool Honest opinions are greatly appreciated.

I have done only a few websites so far, this is my first "storefront" type using paypal as the paymant center. I would greatly appreciate your comments as I am trying to decide if I should pursue more of this type of work. Thanks so much.

www.customcandybouquets.com

Default Re: Honest opinions are greatly appreciated.

Looks very tasty to me Tom. Well designed and easy to navigate.

I like it. The background colour overpowers the product shots a bit, but generally a nice design.

I agree with gary and paul. Try the background with the lighter page fill colour perhaps?

Looks very cool to me.
    I would just make the two www links on the bottom clickable.

I really appreciate the tips. The customer requested red and brown for the website and I knew it would be hard to have it not compete to much witht eh products themselves. I will play around some and try to make some adjustments there. As to the comment about making the links clickable. I need to adjust my website and didn't feel comfortable in linking it just yet. I am aware of the need to do that. I will finish and correct this very soon as well. Again, I really do appreciate your comments, and will work on these reccommended inprovements as time permits. Have a great day!

I think the site looks great. I did notice a few little things that you may want to consider... but don't have to .

If you click in the space between any of the navigation links (between "Home" and "Candy Options" for example) it takes you to Xara's homepage. You should unlink those areas.

Another small thing is that the home page's logo is at a slightly different position than all the other pages. It probably got nudged accidentally at some point in the design process.

Finally... you may want to consider using text instead of images of text for the products and options you have listed. You may not be able to use the shadow effect with plain text, but with plain text search engines will be able to "read" all the wonderful products the client has to offer and make them searchable.

Keep up the good work!

Nice site, what form did you use for contact page?

Behzad,
    Looks like he used a Flash file for his contact page. But don't know what Flash program used.
    JIm