Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Images order in the slydeshow

You can't. They are part of the highslide system and only show when the slideshow runs.
    If you want thumbnails on the page before you start the slideshow, you will need to create them in xara.

Now I understand, that the order is belonging on the left-up corner, following each other from left to right, from up down. That is solved. My other question is my question nr 5: how can I make the thumbnail always visible?

You can't. They are part of the highslide system and only show when the slideshow runs.
    If you want thumbnails on the page before you start the slideshow, you will need to create them in xara.

The reason I like that thumbnails-row is that none of the thumbnails in the design-gallery are so well-suited to the shape of the image. There are landscapes, portraits and squares there. I have often different proportions, therefore I have to choose either the part of the image will be unvisible or I shall have space at two edges. These disappearing thumbnails seems to be very tight and looks nice, with same hight and different width, lying tightly edge to edge.
    Is there any quick method to make such a row?

Quote Originally Posted by Hymer View Post
    I have often different proportions, therefore I have to choose either the part of the image will be unvisible or I shall have space at two edges.
    This makes for a very ugly slide show. Try to create your slideshow photos with similar proportions. Cropping will be necessary.

Is there any quick method to make such a row?
    What purpose will this serve?