Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default DHTMl newsticker

Hello all ,
    I wonder is someone could help me.
    I am trying to use this dhtml ticker to display the latest news items on my site.
    I have created the news ticker which looks fine in iexplorer and preview mode.But when I preview in xara or export and view the page, I only see a blank box. (image attached)

as well as the files created from the wizard ( one htm file and one jscript file) I have pasted the following text in the place holder.
    <iframe id="dtickerifrm" name="dtickerifrm" width="900" height="24" src="boxer2/dticker_dt.html" SCROLLING="no" FRAMEBORDER="0" border=0 allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

This is driving me mad as If I knew how to position the following further down the page where I need it I would just place it in the body of the html file.Does the text look ok that I am inserting?

Would much appreciate some advice

Regards

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	example.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	5.4 KB 
ID:	78281  

Default Re: DHTMl newsticker

The box displays blank because there is no URL or link to where the data is coming from.

Create a placeholder rectangle to the size shown in the iframe info and place it anywhere on the page you want. That is where it will appear.