Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Online Calendar & Flash Animation Questions

OK....so I've designed a half a dozen sites or so with WD6 and love it. But I now have my most challenging site design yet. Here's my questions.

1. Need an online calendar that can be modified by visitors to schedule an event. Would like to make available days green and days with events red. Are there any online software programs, widgets, scripts that might help me? And NO, I don't want to use Outlook or Google calendars. They won't work for what I'm needing.

2. Are there any tutorials that anyone knows of to learn how to use the WD6 Flash animation creator? I've tried playing with it but just don't "get it"!

This forum is a great place for learning and I thank you all for sharing your knowledge with those of us who struggle to learn it all!

Happy Holidays from Kansas City,
    Curly

Default Re: Online Calendar & Flash Animation Questions

hi

1. there has been a few threads on this subject recently in the last few weeks about this - just do a search or look back a few pages
    2. Go to xara home page they have movies there and look try also the flash part of this forum plus do a you tube search with xara and flash brings up a few help movies

scruffy