Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Text as link still in my choice of color, not as blue underlined text?

Hello,
    I made for the first time a simple graphic with some text for use as website after exporting in html.
    the graphic contains some (white colored) text on some lines, every line is a link to a file, that will open/can be downloaded.
    I wrote the text, marked it and have clicked on "link properties". Here I used the option "Link to Web address" and gave in the address of the file.
    in the Designer window and after export as html-file there too, the text tis now underlined and blue, the standard layout for hyperlinks like in Word.
    but I would like to keep the links as white text with no underlining.
    is there any option to prevent that automatically formatting as blue underlined link?
    thanks for helping me!

Default Re: Text as link still in my choice of color, not as blue underlined text?

Hi,

Go to web properties and under the 'Link' tab, uncheck the box which says "Use common website link colours (see Website tab)'

Also in web properties you can also stop it underlining the text in the 'Website' tab in the section 'Website link colours'
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Default Re: Text as link still in my choice of color, not as blue underlined text?

great - now I know. thanks a lot!

so this is how to do it. been looking everywhere for this help. thanks god i found this.

Hi,

I have a similar issue... I'd like to maintain the underlined blue links in the web properties. But I also need to remove the underlining when I create clickable buttons with text. Is there a way to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!