Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: pasteboard WD6

Default pasteboard WD6

New to WD6, I am trying to extend the page by selecting and dragging down. This results in a warning message ......some objects on the pasteboard will be hidden by the new pasteboard size ........

Th option is to delete the objects, cancel and remove manually - but I cannot identify (see) what these objects are to remove! Can you advise?

Default Re: pasteboard WD6

Try this; click on 'Window' from the top bar and go to 'Quality' and select 'Outlines' this should show you if there is anything there, do this for all the layers that you have.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Welcome to TalkGraphics Graham

You can also just say yes and see if it effects the page contents. If so then go to Edit and Undo.

This generally happens if you have something on the pasteboard area that may be covered by extending the page or duplicating the current page.

thanks to skech and gwpriester,

Window quality shows no objects, the only option to the message is delete and it seems to work but I am still unsure what it has deleted. To my knowledge I have nothing on the pasteboard area. Not to worry, very impressed with WD6 and gradually reading the pdf manual. Thanks.