Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web preview does not match design

I have version 601. I designed a page but the some of the fonts and sizes are wrong. The links are show up underlined even though I turned them off and the colors are different.

Don J

Default Re: Web preview does not match design

Hi don

Welcome. have you used websafe fonts? there are only 12 that are safe and appear at the top of the font selection. All those below do not display properly. if you have used these and want to keep them you will need to select the text and covert to an editable an shape arrange>convert to editable shapes, but this turns the text to a graphic and is not searchable. I suggest you upload your.xar so the members can help you out

Hi Don, please do upload your .web file should scruffy.thedog's advise not assist you.

I did use the "safe" fonts. Times roman was the one that was changed to comic sans and a different size. I also unchecked the underling box in the website tab. It worked in the design mode but not in web preview. .web attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

Welcome to TalkGraphics Don

In your document the heading is Comic Sans and I must say it does not match the elegance of your photograph.

I am not seeing any underlined text in the preview. What can cause this is if you create a button but the text and button rectangle are not grouped.

Also with your heading. I would make the heading a bitmap. It will look excellent and you can use any font you wish.