Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi folks,

Hey... i just finished reVamping this cool looking texture, and thought some of you might like to have it.

If i recall correctly, the original of this image was downloaded from MS's Website as a bg image for MS Word. It's royalty free; and i'm sure you all know what that entails.

I jazzed up the saturation a little, scaled it up to a useable size for 3D (800x582), and made it fully tileable (it wasn't before).

The link provided below is to a zipped up copy of the full sized image (1.2 meg). And to make the image usebale for both PC & Mac, i saved it in the .PNG format.

Rusty Painted Iron Wall

(Any Mac users needing a .sit copy let me know.)

Enjoy!

Here's a Jpg sample of it (the original is much better quality of course).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rusty_Iron_Wall.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	14095  

Hi folks,

Hey... i just finished reVamping this cool looking texture, and thought some of you might like to have it.

If i recall correctly, the original of this image was downloaded from MS's Website as a bg image for MS Word. It's royalty free; and i'm sure you all know what that entails.

I jazzed up the saturation a little, scaled it up to a useable size for 3D (800x582), and made it fully tileable (it wasn't before).

The link provided below is to a zipped up copy of the full sized image (1.2 meg). And to make the image usebale for both PC & Mac, i saved it in the .PNG format.

Rusty Painted Iron Wall

(Any Mac users needing a .sit copy let me know.)

Enjoy!

Here's a Jpg sample of it (the original is much better quality of course).