Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Out of Memory

Default Out of Memory

Hi
    I have read a few threads about of memory and tried to reduce photo size etc, but I'm still having the same issue.

After clicking the Out of Memory box I get the message:
    Internal program error 555.k.pu.op

I've cleared all the back-up files and open files that I found in the hope this was the problem but it hasn't helped.

Anyone any suggestions as to how to resolve this? I need any help anyone can offer asap, I manage a school website and we are having adverse weather just now which is resulting in school closure so I need to be able to update the website regularly without the worry of whether it's going to work or not.

Thanks in advance.
    Darren

Default Re: Out of Memory

I have had the same issue. My site is finally up and it is 119 pages long. I have never had this issue with the two other web software packages I was using. I found if you re-boot and make sure there is no other programs running, it 'seems' to help. This is a major drawback for Web designer.

Default Re: Out of Memory

One of the best ways to manage a large website that has a lot of photos is to select Optimize All JPEGs (Utilities menu).

Then go through the Bitmap Gallery and delete all the large file size versions of the images.

This Workbook tutorial may also help Managing Large Websites.