Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Help For Newbie to Publish Site on Magix Servers

I'm sure everyone but me has a flawless start but after I signed up with Magix, bought a new URL for my site (www.soontobefamoustees.com), I tried to upload it but couldn't because it wanted two bits of information I didn't have: An FTP username and an FTP password.

I emailed magix support and when they finally answered they basically said I should already have that information if I could log in to the magix site which I can with no problem. But using that password still didn't get me in.

I emailed them again asking for those 2 items of information and I am still waiting on a response but because of the time difference between Dresden and Tacoma, Washington it may take a while.

Can anyone else offer some definative help?

Default Re: Help For Newbie to Publish Site on Magix Servers

Not used the Magix upload but their help & support page for this does state that :-

In the dialog "Publish website" enter your FTP access data. As the FTP address (FTP server), enter ftp.magix-online.com.
    FTP username and password are identical with your Online World login (FTP username = your email address).
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Default Re: Help For Newbie to Publish Site on Magix Servers

Welcome to TalkGraphics rebeth

They don't make it easy do they? But now you should be able to log in and get those famous T's in front of the public.