Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Content Pack

Default Content Pack

I have just purchased Web designer 7 and I am having very serious problems installing the content pack. It starts to download and after around 10 mins a notice appears saying SERIOUS ERROR FROM XARA WEB DESIGNER PREMIUM..... ACCESS VIOLATION EXCEPTION AT 0x01778408 and the program has to close down ,
    i have tried reinstalling the whole program but nothing changes.
    I also advises me that there has been a very serious problem with the installation of the content pack,

Please Help.
    Thank you

Default Re: Content Pack

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I hate it when things like this happen. It drives me up the wall.

I have no idea what is causing this problem. I have asked someone at Xara to see if they can offer any help in resolving this matter.

It may take a day or two but check back. One of the members may also have a answer to this issue.

Hi, I think the support team resolved this problem for you already? If not then please can you submit a support request from http://support.xara.com and we will assist you with resolving this issue.

Many thanks

Hi,
    yes the support team got on to it right away the next day, they sent me a direct link to down load the Content Pack.
    Just one thing though, I purchased the program on Tuesday afternoon this is when the problem started i tried all suggestions , deleting the partially downloaded file, rebooting my pc
    and nothing .
    I gave up late on the night and went to bed very frustrated.Can you believe when i got up in the morning switched on my pc and tried one more time to download the content pack, it worked the first time with the down load manager.
    Conclusion.
    I have been led to believe there must be a lapse of time after purchase before you can download the pack !! could that be true ????
    Thanks to the support team for there quick response anyway.

chao:

Quote Originally Posted by relfy View Post
    I have been led to believe there must be a lapse of time after purchase before you can download the pack !! could that be true ????
    Doubt it..

More likely connection issue somewhere in the routing between your ISP and the file host server.