Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Content of layers disappearing when clicked on

Hi, I'm having another problem - again.

I am working ont this website: http://photomagical.com It has multiple slideshows on different pages, as well as three on the same page but on different layers. The link in question is 'Business & Dynamic Tours'. They work alright, but when I click on them anywhere the show disappears. First I thought it had to do with the slide shows, however the same thing happens when the layer has just a photo.

Hopefully someone can help me figuring it out.

Thanks
    Dirk

PS: Though I pass this along. The slideshows were built with Wondershare Web Gallery Factory Deluxe. I bulds them with xml files. Which means you can put as many flash slideshows on a site as you need.
    Last edited by dirmar; 26 November 2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Wrong title

Default Re: Content of layers disappearing when clicked on

Hi Dirk, there are various enhancing tweaks here - locking pop-up layers etc is at #10
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Hello John, good to hear from you again...

I'm still in the dark of where to actually the tags go. Sounds like the lock has something to do with it. Fade sounds very interesting.

If I can't figure this out, maybe I should put all the shows on separate pages. The layer method just sound so intriguing, cutting down on the htm pages.

Thanks
    Dirk

The name for each layer should be preceded by (lock) - e.g. (lock)mypicture - is that the problem?
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64