Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Imagemap keeps exporting as Rect not Polygon

Whenever I export an Imagemap the exported html shapes are always rect, I can't get it to export polygon shapes with more coordinates. I'm trying very closely, approximately settings etc. and with save as rectangles unchecked.

Default Re: Imagemap keeps exporting as Rect not Polygon

Ok I'm pretty sure I got this to work a few months ago but I've tried everything I can think of today and I'm now thinking the imagemap export is broken, I'm using Design Pro v6.1.2.13287

Ok I finally figured out why my imagemap wasn't working properly...

In the Link tab under Web Properties you have to change Clickable area to Shape. I had given up but then I just noticed this option today when working on something else. I think this bit of info should be included or made more obvious in the help file under Exporting - Image Maps. Would have saved me a few hours.

Bless you, good sir! In Designer Pro x10 the situation is no better, and after pounding the desk in frustration, i stumbled upon your excellent answer. I'm adding these key words in the hope that other frustrated seekers may share in your generosity: exports only rectangles, imagemap is all rectangles.
    Sláinte!